Remote Eyecare .... the why's and how's
Remote Eyecare Consultants was created as a fee-based provider to help guide those visionaries who want to become part of the future of eyecare. The ability to provide quality eye exams from a remote environment.
Sounds easy. Not really!
These are but a few of “the roads less traveled” that I have spent the last two years studying. I have developed relationships with instrument vendors, software providers, talent recruiters, corporate talent suppliers. There are many questions. Hopefully I can provide the answers.
Let’s talk if you are truly interested. Contact me to discuss our program, the fees, and your future in remote eye exams.
Leonard J, Goldstein, OD
About Leonard Goldstein, OD
· 1970 graduate the Ohio State University College of Optometry
· Captain USAF 1971-73
· Private solo practice in Poughkeepsie, NY 1973-2004
· Creator of Mobile Vision Services 1993-2006. A provider of vision care to skilled nursing facilities
· Developed thesightsite.com ….one of the first online providers of contacts and other optical goods.
· 2008-present: Corporate OD with Walmart, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sam’s Club, and Costco. Yes, I’m a bit of a gypsy, but sampling each corporate nuance.
· Presently creating multiple remote eye offices in or adjacent to Walmart Vision Centers.
I have spent the past 30 months researching the many aspects of tele optometry. This is a dynamic and ever-changing environment. Private OD’s, corporate OD’s, Ophthalmologists, Private equity groups, optical stores; Each one requires a specific business model Let’s talk ....